Characteristics of an Ideal Diet Program


I am well aware of the dangers of processed foods to eat and I am seriously trying to replace my unhealthy diet with a balanced and healthy diet for the last three years. I have never been successful in achieving what I wanted done mainly because all the diet programs I tried to be tasteful or not, or does not contain all the essential nutrients for my body to stay healthy and fit.
I did not hope to find one in the near future either, and I think that we must continue to live on junk food for some time to come. There are a lot of hype for all types of diet programs, all claiming to be the best of health, weight loss and many more benefits. Some even claim that the cure for all kinds of diseases and disorders.
In fact, not a diet program delivers what it claims to be about. There is a funny story about Morgan Spurlock, who wished to promote eating fast food restaurants as the best way to lose weight. He got his lifestyle recorded during these thirty days, during which he ate in a fast food restaurant and is filed Documentary at Film Festival.

0 comments: