Why You Should'Nt Try The Cabbage Soup Diet



Hi my name is William and I Messruther diet consultant. I have been specializing in this field for about 6 years and I focus my study on fad diets, working time and the effects they can have on your body. For the next few weeks I will be writing articles for as many different fad diets like I was. Here is my next meal, talking about the cabbage soup diet.

cabbage soup diet , also known as the Sacred Heart Diet, Cabbage Soup Diet military, TJ Miracle Soup Diet and the Russian Peasant Diet is basically a heavy consumption of low-calorie cabbage soup over a period 7 days and has intentions of losing 10 pounds you at that time, from my point of view, this amount of weight in that short time, it is almost impossible and unhealthy, and lost weight will generally be from the water. 'professionals' of this diet is said that the rapid weight loss, you can eat as much food as you want to be on the list, and it gives a good kick start to the second child.

Typically, the diet consists of eating cabbage soup each day, supplemented by some fruit, vegetables and meats, and drinks are limited to water, unless otherwise stated. They say they are 6 key factors that make this diet a success and that they follow the diet religiously, drink at least 4 glasses of water a day, do not forget that its only for 7 days, using a multivitamin is commendable, eat as much soup as you can and can not go hungry, try to spice it liven up and break monotoniju.Tipična diet looks like,














0 comments: